US DEALER LOCATOR:
Pneumatic Pipe Bursting
Water Line Slitters
PortaVision Touch Camera System
Parts & Services
WORLD'S LARGEST RAMMER
Water Line Slitters
Quick and Cost Effective Service Line Replacement
Waterline slitters are a profitable trenchless solution for water line service replacement. The HammerHead
Waterline Slitter water service replacement system is a portable, cost-effective and efficient method of replacing ¾ " to 1” service pipes in a minimum amount of time while eliminating costly excavation and surface repair.
Waterline slitter systems require small pits, reducing the amount of excavation and associated surface disruption, resulting in an environmentally friendly project.
Because waterline slitter systems enhance your jobsite efficiency and productivity, with proper you can replace more than one lateral per day, increasing your business and profitability
The process couldn't be much simpler
1. Dig small entry pits at the house and the main.
2. Expose the connection on the water main.
3. Disconnect the old line and remove the meter stop.
4. Thread the slitter cable through the line and attach the new copper, poly or PVC pipe to the threaded portion of the tool.
5. Pull the slack out of the cable and attach the cable clamp.
6. Use a Backhoe or winch to pull the cable.
7. Your HammerHead Water Line Slitter will:
a. Slit the old poly pipe or
b. Pull the old lead or galvanized pipe through the ground, simultaneously installing the new pipe.
8. Reconnect the new pipe to the main and the house
9. Fill in the small pits and restore the surface.
Now they see you now they don't. Your customer will be amazed at how quickly you replace their old water line. And you've done it all with minimum surface disruption.
People, service, and support
For decades HammerHead has led the industry in bringing innovative trenchless solutions to customers. No project is the same, so our dedicated team of industry experts creates customized solutions to meet your needs. In addition, a global network of HammerHead dealers, are there to support you after the sale. In the field, on the phone or in your office — you can count on Hammerhead to be your trusted partner.